Experience the majestic side of Central Switzerland at Park Weggis
The tradition-rich Weggis resort at the foot of the Rigi – and Queen of mountains – is situated directly by the majestic Lake Lucerne. Walks along the shores of the beautiful lake offer guests a breathtaking view of the Alps, surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation such as chestnut trees, palms, fruit-laden vines and orchids. The mild climate and beauty of the region have attracted those in search of relaxation and replenishment to this so-called «Riviera of Central Switzerland» since centuries.
At the heart of these quaint surroundings, Park Weggis offers guests a unique view of the Swiss Alps and extends a very warm welcome to its idyllic location and climate. Park Weggis combines modernity and tradition with highest service standards – ideal for unwinding and romantic holidays. Only 30 minutes from Switzerland’s biggest city Zurich, relaxation and enjoyment are at your fingertips with a Zen-inspired Spa, exquisite culinary delights, numerous sportive opportunities on land and water and an ideal departure point to enjoy lengthy hikes or leisurely cruises on a steam boat.
Discover the most charming place surrounded by unspoiled nature:
• 52 cosy rooms and luxurious suites with an aura of charisma and extravagance
• Culinary variety in the restaurants La Brasserie (15 GaultMillau points), Park Grill (14 GaultMillau
points) and The Grape
• Lalique Caviar Bar & Beach Bar Lounge – places to rendezvous in style
• Unique event hall Aquarius Hall with stunning lighting effects for up to 200 persons
• Wine cellar with around 2,600 wines from all over the world
• Sparkling Wellness & Cosmetics with private SPA suites and covered open-air pool set in black
natural stone for a pleasurable year-round bathing experience
• Holistic treatments and traditional Tibetan massage
• Fitness room, Japanese meditation garden and private hotel beach